Is laser dentistry right for me?
The answer is yes if you are looking for a relaxing, pleasant, and comfortable way to do your dentistry. With laser dentistry, we can perform a variety of treatments quietly and quickly, and often without the need for anesthesia.
Some dental lasers are used in the diagnosis of conditions such as tooth decay; others are used in common general dentistry treatments; others provide superior control and accuracy during oral surgeries. Laser dentistry has proven effective in a variety of procedures including:
- Cold sore and mouth lesion removal
- Gum recontouring
- Laser-assisted periodontal therapy
- Smile makeovers
- Teeth cleaning
- Various surgical procedures
Laser Dentistry Advantages
- Eliminates the need for stitches in some procedures
- Faster treatment time
- Faster recovery
- Increased accuracy
- Less discomfort
- Less invasive than many surgical options
- Minimizes swelling and bleeding
- No drilling
- Reduces risk of infection
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of laser dentistry, please contact Sandalwood dental to schedule a consultation.