Mississauga Teeth Whitening
Teeth Whitening- What are the top 5 reasons why you should whiten your teeth?
1. The boost to your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile
2. A younger appearance
3. A special event such as a wedding, job interview or class reunion
4. To make a positive first impression on others
5. To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
There is no question that everyone wants a beautiful white smile. It’s an important social and professional asset. If your teeth have yellowed over time, an in-office or take-home whitening solution at our Sandalwood dental office may be right for you.
If you’re not happy with the staining that results from drinking coffee, tea or cola, you’re not alone, most people aren’t. Remember that just like we all have different hair and skin colour, people also have different teeth colours. Some teeth are more yellow than others, while others yellow with aging. Your natural tooth colour can also be affected by many factors including:
- The natural aging process
- Using tobacco (smoked or chewed)
- Drinking coffee, tea, colas or red wine
- Eating pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
- Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
- Ingesting too much fluoride when teeth are forming, which gives teeth a “spotted” look
- Treatment with tetracycline during childhood
- Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, gray or black colour
At Sandalwood Dental Office we are proud to offer professional, in-office or take home teeth whitening solutions that are customized for your particular needs. Before beginning any whitening procedure, be sure to consult with Dr. Paul Han (Mississauga Dentist). He will assess the colour of your teeth and recommend the best cosmetic solution for you.